RUBBER LANDSCAPE MULCH PRODUCTS AND PRICING-Bagged and Bulk
- Specifically designed for landscape use: Best when used in gardens, landscape beds, flower beds, and hardscaping
- Designed by Nurserymen for Gardeners
- Bulk Landscape Rubber Mulch available for large projects
- Does not float
- Does not support artillery fungus Click here for a full artillery fungus study
- Does not blow away-you can even use a leaf blower
- Does not provide a home or conduit for most insects: termites, palmettos, and others
- Does not leach or bleed: Chemically safe for use with children, pets, and plants
- Colorfast for over a decade
- Extremely easy to install
- Significantly reduces weed seed germination
- Dramatically reduces landscape maintenance time and expense
- Saves money on yearly mulching products and labor costs
YOU CAN CREATE AWARD WINNING LANDSCAPES WITH 7 RICH AND VIBRANT RUBBER MULCH COLORS!
PLEASE BE AWARE… THAT ALL RUBBER MULCH PRODUCTS ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL
Rubber Landscape Mulch is manufactured using state of the art processes utilizing a high heat drying process that ensures our color will not bleed in the bag, on your kids, or in your flower beds. Rubber Mulch contain an anti-microbial agent and hardeners to give you the best abrasion resistance and performance possible.
RUBBER MULCH PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
It is important to remember that rubber mulch does not kill weeds. It prevents the weed seed from reaching the soil. The seed remains in the rubber mulch where it will generally dehydrate since It does not wick moisture out of the ground like organic mulches; the mulch remains dry. Weed seed is already present in landscape beds and needs to be dealt with by using a pre-emergent (available at any garden center). Mulch will not mat or compact so it will allow more moisture through to your beds which your plants will love. Rubber Mulch will allow existing weed seed, bulbs, and annuals in the ground to germinate and grow. So, for best results, always use a pre-emergent to control weed seed. Also, remember to treat existing weeds with a weed killer instead of pulling them.
Please note that particle sizes change from day to day due to the fact the rubber is recycled.
We recommend a 2″ depth because we know it works! Rubber mulch installed at less than 2″ will allow weed seed to reach the soil… remember this fact when comparing products and coverage rates.
Once you have dealt with the existing weed seed and/or weeds you will see a dramatic reduction in new weed growth since Rubber Mulch acts as a weed block. Please follow the installation instructions and start enjoying your low maintenance landscaping today.
Rubber landscape mulch is designed for general landscape use. Pieces are 1/2″ – 5/8″ and smaller and offer excellent natural looking texture. RUBBER MULCH is 98% steel free and is excellent for all types of general landscape areas. Mulch will not float or blow away. Compared to wood mulches that rot and mat, it allows more water to flow to the soil and increases air to the soil since it never mats. Rubber landscape mulch will not sink into the soil or provide a food source for termites. New weed growth is dramatically reduced as weed seed dehydrates before it can germinate. Rubber mulch provides a beautiful, long lasting, and virtually maintenance free mulch that will be enjoyed and envied for years.
* Rubber Mulch Colors may vary depending on your monitor settings